Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My life must continue....

Nov 1st 2013 we had a viewing for Angelo. We made big poster boards filled with pictures of our Angel. He was only with us for 16 days, but we had PLENTY of pictures! We chose to get our son cremated and keep his ashes to be buried with us. We have a memorial shelf in our room dedicated to him, with his urn in the middle. After Angelo passed we couldn't live in our house any longer, it was too painful and Daddy was laid off the week before Angelo's birth. We moved in with my parents an hour and a half away. I was a stay at home mommy up until this point. 
After moving Daddy and me both got jobs. I was promoted within 6 months and moved to a different location. Daddy got a better paying job, and we moved in with some friends. It was July and we still did not have a death certificate or cause of death for our angel. What was taking so long? I called all the time and was told it wasn't finished yet. Finally after a long wait, at the end of July we were told that they had no cause of death for us.
It is now almost a year later and we still have no death certificate for our baby. His brother talks about him often. Daddy, doesn't talk about it, and I have developed Panic Disorder. Mother's Day was the first time I had ever had a panic attack, and I thought I was dying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment